The Latest Techniques and Most Advanced Methods
View full agenda and topics online now
Join your peers June 25-26, 2012 in Chicago for Predictive Analytics World, the business event covering today's commercial deployment of predictive analytics across industries and across software vendors.
PAW Chicago's agenda highlights include:
Predictive Analytics World
Persuasion by the Numbers: Optimize Marketing Influence by Predicting It
Director, Worldwide Strategy Lead, Business Intelligence
Predictive Analytics and Business Performance
Analytical Jeopardy! Winner,
and CEO, Cotinga
Predictive Analytics For the Win: Data Science Meets the Quiz Show Jeopardy!
Plus a special plenary session from industry heavy-weight:
CEO & Founder
Elder Research, Inc.
Becoming an Ace with a Robot as your Wingman
• Full day pre– and post– conference workshops:
- Advanced Methods Hands-on: Predictive Modeling Techniques
- Making Information Strategic with Business Analytics: From Strategy down to Data Source
- Predictive Analytics Applied – An Online Introduction
- The Best and the Worst of Predictive Analytics: Predictive Modeling Methods and Common Data Mining Mistakes
- JMP, R, and SAS: the Beauty of Multiple Paradigms
- R for Predictive Modeling: A Hands-On Introduction
• Topics covering black box trading, churn modeling, crowdsourcing, demand forecasting, ensemble models, fraud detection, healthcare, insurance applications, law enforcement, litigation, market mix modeling, mobile analytics, online marketing, risk management, social data, supply chain management, targeting direct marketing, uplift modeling (net lift), and other innovative applications that benefit organizations in new and creative ways
Dive deeper into the agenda and discover the high caliber of speakers and top content featured at PAW Chicago – view the agenda.