Predictive Analytics World Las Vegas
Welcome to Predictive Analytics World. PAW is the pure-play, cross-vendor conference covering the commercial deployment of predictive analytics. As such, it draws a unique pool of attendees, which consists largely of two main groups:
- Business leaders and decision-makers employing – or planning to employ – predictive analytics to solve business challenges
- Core practitioners tasked with deploying and operating predictive analytics tools
As the leading commercial event, PAW is the go-to place where top analytics vendors meet new clients. If your company wishes to raise the profile of your analytics solution, this conference is a natural fit.
In 2019, there will be only ONE PAW in the U.S., with 1000 attendees.
Join us June 16-20, 2019 in Las Vegas for the largest Predictive Analytics World event to date – Mega-PAW – with five (5) parallel events amounting to seven (7) tracks: PAW Business, PAW Financial, PAW Healthcare, PAW Industry 4.0, and Deep Learning World.
Mega-PAW Las Vegas — the facts:
- PAW sponsors see a strong ROI- 33% of returning sponsors increased their sponsorship level
- 30% of sponsors signed on for another PAW show within the same year in a different city
- Greater than 46% of PAW attendees were likely to consider a new analytics vendor solution
- 28% of attendees have direct decision making responsibility
- 41% of attendees say they look forward to networking in the exhibit hall with leading vendors
- 26% of the attendees work for companies larger than 5,000 employees
- Shape the future of predictive analytics by meeting face to face with the largest predictive analytics community
- Predictive Analytics World is the first and leading pure-play, cross-vendor conference covering the commercial deployment of predictive analytics
Each PAW conference boasts a completely new, value-packed line-up of industry leaders and advanced practitioners, with very little overlap between events.
Join Attendees From
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Paul B. Gillis
Chief Revenue Officer