Machine Learning Week Las Vegas
Welcome to Machine Learning Week (MLW), including a 2-day expo floor. MLW is a collection of vertical, pure-play, cross-vendor conference sessions covering the commercial deployment of predictive analytics, deep learning and AI. As such, MLW draws a unique pool of attendees, which consists largely of two main groups:
- Business leaders and decision-makers employing – or planning to employ – predictive analytics or deep learning (“AI”) to solve business challenges
- Core practitioners tasked with deploying and operating predictive analytics and deep learning tools
As the leading commercial event, MLW is the go-to place where top analytics vendors meet new clients. If your company wishes to raise the profile of your analytics solution, this conference is a natural fit.
Machine Learning Week — the facts:
- MLW sponsors see a strong ROI- 33% of returning sponsors increased their sponsorship level
- 30% of sponsors signed on for another MLW show within the same year in a different city
- Greater than 46% of MLW attendees were likely to consider a new analytics vendor solution
- 28% of attendees have direct decision making responsibility
- 41% of attendees say they look forward to networking in the exhibit hall with leading vendors
- 26% of the attendees work for companies larger than 5,000 employees
- Shape the future of predictive analytics by meeting face to face with the largest predictive analytics community
- Machine Learning Week is the first and leading pure-play, cross-vendor conference covering the commercial deployment of predictive analytics
Each MLW conference boasts a completely new, value-packed line-up of industry leaders and advanced practitioners, with very little overlap between events.