Early Bird Registration Ends Friday
Conference Preview Available for Download
Last year, over 250 of your peers, government agencies, and top leading government experts on data analytics gathered at Predictive Analytics World for Government. Don't miss your chance to join them this year – September 17-18, 2012 at the Ronald Regan Building.
|Download the new conference preview for a comprehensive view of sessions, speakers, solution providers and more.|
Next week is your final chance to register at the Early Bird Rate – a savings of up to $200 off the conference pricing.
Panel Spotlight: Predictive Analytics from the CTO Perspective
Hear Federal CTOs discuss how they use predictive analytics technology to get better results in their agencies.
Hamid Ouyachi, Chief Technology Officer, Department of Labor
Larry Koskien, Assistant Inspector General and CTO at U.S Department of Treasury
Gus Hunt, Chief Technology Officer, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Learn how government agencies are addressing key issues such as:
Improper Payment Prevention & Recovery – Fraud Detection – Audit Analytics – Healthcare Analytics – Workforce/Human Capital Analytics – Social Media Analytics – Tax and Revenue Collection – Risk Management – Building/Lease Management – Automating Claims Processing – Text Mining / Unstructured Data – Cyber Security
Case Studies from the following agencies:
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS)
- Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- U.S. Postal Service Office of Inspector General (USPS OIG)
- Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Social Security Administration
- National Protection and Programs Division (NPPD)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
- U.S. Marine Corps (USMC)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- National Cyber Security Division (NCSD)
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Last Chance to Register at Early Bird Rate
PAW-GOV is a must for government executives, program managers, financial and HR managers, CIOs and CTOs, law enforcement, and analytics professionals. Register by this Friday, August 17th and realize up to $200 in savings.