Mark Your Calendars – Text Analytics World Oct 3 – 4, 2012
Call for Speakers Deadline is Approaching
We are excited to announce Text Analytics World (TAW) is coming to Boston. Lead by new Program Chair, Tom Reamy, TAW is seeking the best and brightest in the industry to speak at the event. This two-day conference will cover the full spectrum of text analytics with a focus in these key areas:
- Big Data – Including integration of text analytics and predictive analytics – converting text into data and enhancing text mining applications, decision support, topic discovery, predictive modeling, and more
- Social Media – Including sentiment analysis, voice of the customer, and other new social applications
- Enterprise Applications – Including enterprise search and search based applications, knowledge management (collaboration, expertise location, advanced knowledge bases), content management, and other productivity applications
- Intelligence Applications – Including business intelligence, customer intelligence, security, fraud detection, survey analysis, and more
- Knowledge Organization – Including methodology and How To talks on: categorization techniques, noun phrase extraction approaches, taxonomy development and applications, semantic web and semantic technologies, and new knowledge models
Text analytics is a platform technology that can transform the way information is accessed and utilized in a whole range of information and knowledge applications both within the enterprise and external applications. The conference themes are designed to explore the full ranges of those potential applications.
Submit your proposal today to be considered.
The deadline for proposals is May 25 but earlier submissions are appreciated.