Save-the-date for the next PAW: October 19-20, 2010 in Washington DC
Predictive Analytics World is the business-focused event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and practitioners. This conference covers today’s commercial deployment of predictive analytics. It is the only conference of its kind, with sessions and content reaching across business applications, across industries, and across vendors of solutions and software.
“Predictive Analytics World was probably the best analytics conference I have attended, from a knowledge point of view, in a long time…[and] turned into my new must-go-to conference.”
Dennis R. Mortensen
Director of Data Insights
Speaker proposals deadline: April 16, 2010
Join PAW to share how predictive analytics delivers a business impact for your organization. Here is the opportunity to present your work deploying predictive analytics, predictive modeling, product recommendations, response modeling, churn modeling, behavior-based content/ad selection, customer segmentation, fraud detection or other incarnations of predictive analytics.
Speak to a valuable audience. PAW draws attendees from heavy-hitters such as Apple, Booking.com, Business Objects, Capital One, Charles Schwab, Digi-Key, e-Dialog, eBay, efficient frontier, Ernst & Young, Expedia, Hewlett-Packard, HSBC, Intuit, LexisNexis, Mars, Merkle, MetLife Auto & Home, MindTree, NEC Laboratories America, Orange Labs, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, PayPal, Premera Blue Cross, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Razorfish, Stamps.com, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and many many more.
As a PAW speaker, you’ll be in good company. For example, last month’s PAW included case studies from the following companies: 1-800-FLOWERS, Amazon.com, AT&T, BBC, Canadian Automobile Association, Charles Schwab, Continental Airlines, Deutsche Postbank, Google, Group RCI, IBM, PASSUR Aerospace, PayPal (eBay), Sun Microsystems, U.S. Army, Walmart Financial Services, Younoodle, and more, plus special examples from the U.S. government agencies CBP, NCMI, NGIC, NSA, and SSA.
PAW is a one-of-a-kind event:
- While focused on commercial deployment rather than research and development, the conference is substantive in predictive analytics
- PAW is the only such vendor-neutral event
- PAW has two tracks: expert/practitioner, and all-levels
- Chaired by a former Columbia University professor with a decade of commercial experience
- Run by the producers of the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit (the leading web analytics conference), and the acclaimed predictive analytics training program, Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web.