Agenda Announced for Text Analytics World Boston
We are excited to announce the agenda for Text Analytics World (TAW) Boston, October 3-4, 2012. The agenda is packed with top text analytics experts, practitioners, authors, and business thought leaders, including keynote speakers:
for Text Analytics
Unified Access to
Text Analytic World's October agenda covers hot topics and advanced methods including sessions such as:
- Social Media Intelligence: Text and Network Mining combined
- Contextually Augmented Predictive Models for Call Center Next Best Action
- Predictive Coding in E-Discovery
- The Semantic Value of Textual Domain Representations
- Beyond Sentiment Hype: Using Conversation Context for Accurate Discovery
- Using Natural Language Processing to Take the Pulse of the Spanish Telecoms Market
- Social Semantics for an Effective Enterprise
- Classifying content using context-based language
- And much more, view the full agenda
Register now and take advantage of Early Bird Pricing – realize savings of up to $400.
Note: Bring the team and realize additional savings. Each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time receives an extra $200 off the Conference Pass.