Predictive Analytics World NYC in 7 Weeks
$200 in Early Bird Savings Ending this Friday
Here are 7 reasons you don’t want to miss Predictive Analytics World NYC, October 16-21, 2011:
- Witness case studies from organizations currently deploying predictive analytics such as Blue Cross, Citibank, Cox Communications, Fidelity, GE Capital, Intuit, LinkedIn, Match.com, Microsoft, Overstock.com, Paychex, Inc. and PayPal.
- Become inspired by keynotes from luminaries such as David C. Gondek, IBM Technical Lead, Watson, IBM, Thomas Davenport, President's Distinguished Professor, Babson College, Author,Competing on Analytics and Eric Siegel, Conference Program Chair of Predictive Analytics World.
- Increase your knowledge with in-depth workshops ranging from advanced predictive modeling methods, hands-on training, text analytics, a boot camp and full-day intro to R (the open source analytics system), enterprise decision management, user-friendly deployment, to introductions to predictive analytics and to business analytics.
- Bring predictive analytics to the forefront of your organization by bringing back real world examples and case studies of how other organizations are analyzing their data to maximize business performance.
- Become more valuable to your organization – advance your knowledge and expertise of black box trading, churn modeling, crowdsourcing, demand forecasting, ensemble models, fraud detection, healthcare, insurance applications, law enforcement, litigation, market mix modeling, mobile analytics, online marketing, risk management, social data, supply chain management, targeting direct marketing and uplift modeling (net lift).
- Learn about where predictive analytics is heading and what will be the next big thing with our 25 sponsors showcasing their latest products and services. Engage with leading providers who can answer all your questions about finding the right tools and technologies for your organization.
- Expand your network and contacts and share ideas with the brightest minds in the industry during networking breaks and lunches. By tapping into the knowledge of your peers you’ll be able to get valuable insight that will take your strategy to the next level.
Download the conference preview for an in-depth look at PAW's all-star speaker line-up and array of case studies. Predictive Analytics World will be co-located alongside Text Analytics World, as part of Data Driven Business Week, providing cross-registration options for access to a wide scope of leading analytical coverage and case studies.
Register Before September 2 and realize $200 in savings. Additional savings of $200 on the two-day conference pass when you register a colleague at the same time.