July 24th 2012 09:00 am
The Top Predictive Analytics Influencers
Top predictive analytics influencers will gather at Predictive Analytics World Boston,
September 30 – October 4, 2012, including keynote and plenary speakers:
- Scott Nicholson, Chief Data Scientist, Accretive Health (formerly LinkedIn)
Beyond Big Data
- Anne Robinson, Dir. of Supply Chain Strategy & Analytics, Verizon Wireless
Influencers, Skeptics, and Data Geeks
- Robert Jewell, Dir. Global Bus Dev & Partnerships, IBM Watson Solutions
Putting IBM Watson to Work
- Marc Smith, Chief Social Scientist, Connected Action Consulting Group
Charting Collections of Connections in Social Media
- John Elder, CEO & Founder, Elder Research, Inc.
Becoming an Ace with a Robot as your Wingman!
Beyond these headline speakers, PAW Boston's program delivers a slew of advancements. Here are a few examples:
- Thought leadership from Gregory Piatetsky (KDnuggets) and Dan Woods (Forbes and CITO Research)
- Creative deployments from industry leaders Dean Abbott (HR Analytics for U.S. Special Forces) and Michael Berry (assessing TripAdvisor's unpaid links)
- Financial services applications from Goldman Sachs, Ace Cash Express, Commerzbank, Lloyds, United Group Holdings, and Mint, plus economic research and forecasting applications from Rebellion Research
- Uplift modeling (a.k.a. true lift or net lift modeling) as applied at Staples
- Case studies in crowdsourcing data mining (contests) from Kaggle
- Plus plenty more…
See the agenda-at-a-glance for all the details
Register now and take advantage of Early Bird Pricing – realize savings of $400 over onsite registration.
Note: Bring the team and realize additional savings. Each additional attendee from the same company registered at the same time receives an extra $200 off the Conference Pass.
No Comments yet »