About PAW Industry 4.0
Predictive Analytics World for Industry 4.0 is the leading vendor-neutral conference for machine learning for smart manufacturing and IoT. Data scientists, industrial planners, and other machine learning experts will meet in Las Vegas on June 16-20, 2019 to explore the latest trends and technologies in machine & deep learning for the IoT era.
Where machine learning meets IoT
Just as data’s value is realized with analytics, IoT comes alive with machine learning. Manufacturing generates about a third of all data today, and this will continue to increase significantly. Without machine learning and predictive analytics, the enormous amount of sensor data produced by IoT devices fails to reach its potential. And, without the Internet of Things, machine learning lacks the robust training data it needs in order to help you generate predictions, make recommendations, and take effective action.
To realize the vision of smart devices, smart factories, and even smart cities, we need predictive analytics. Machine learning is key to solving the challenges specific to industry 4.0. Those data scientists who cultivate both analytical expertise and industry domain knowledge will be most highly in demand. We invite you to take part in this extraordinary event. Together, we’ll translate the vision of Industry 4.0 into action.
Hot topics on the 2019 agenda:
- Predictive Maintenance
- Logistics Analytics
- Fault Prediction & Failure Detection
- Anomaly Detection & Root Cause Analysis
- Supply Chain Connectivity and Optimization
- Risk Management & Prevention
- Smart Grid, Utilities, and Energy Operations
- Credible “AI” Approaches with Demonstrated Value
- Image & Video Recognition
- Internet of Things & Smart Devices
- Stream Mining & Edge Analytics
- Machine Learning, Ensemble Models, & Deep Learning
- Process Mining & Network Analyses
- Mining Open & Earth Observation Data
- Edge Analytics & Federated Learning
… and more