Workforce. Data. Science
Co-Founder & CEO
Talent Analytics, Corp.
Your Place in the Future of Workforce Analytics
Sr. Director, People Data,
Reporting, and Analytics
What Workforce Analytics Can Learn from the Marketing Analytics Domain
EVP, Head of International Human Resources
Leapfrogging Ahead: How to Drive Human Capital Analytics
Special plenary session from industry heavy-weight
Principal Analyst & VP
Constellation Research, Inc.
The State of Predictive Workforce Analytics in Enterprise Applications
Optimize your organization's greatest asset: its workforce. Every single product built, service provided, goal achieved, sale made, or error made, every single thing that happens at your company happens because of an employee.
Until recently, predictive analytics approaches were used to drive enterprise performance by predicting customer, voter, debtor, and other human behaviors. Today, predictive analytics can be similarly applied to drive performance and lifetime value of its workforce. Predictive workforce analytics can help answer questions such as; who will accelerate, who will terminate, who has the greatest lifetime value, and more.
Predictive Analytics World for Workforce (PAW Workforce) gathers a powerhouse of the most innovative workforce data scientists, employers, and vendors pioneering in the predictive analytics domain to solve these (and more) workforce optimization challenges.
PAW Workforce 2016 Dates This conference will be held April 3 - 6, 2016 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
PAW Workforce is the premier predictive workforce conference for workforce data scientists, workforce / HR analysts, and business leaders. This global, cross-industry event highlights predictive solutions to today's greatest challenges in business optimization - workforce performance and attrition.
PAW Workforce 2016 will discuss case studies and brilliant workforce solutions in the following areas:
- Predictive career pathing for optimal succession planning
- Predicting individual training success
- Predicting flight risk pre- and post- hire to reduce employee attrition
- Optimizing the workforce planning process using predictive analytics
- Using a Learning Recommendation Engine to increase retail performance
- Shifting the curve of sales performance with predictive analytics
- Reducing employee attrition
- The State of Predictive Analytics for Workforce Enterprise Applications
- People Analytics: Using Wearables and Big Data to Reinvent Management
- Should HR be bold with predictive analytics projects?
- The "creepy side" of predictive workforce analytics
- What workforce analytics can learn from the more analytically mature customer analytics domain
- How predictive analytics can help to hire top workforce data scientists
- Identifying top and bottom performers during the recruiting process
- The importance of using survival analytics to calculate employee churn
- Why role cost modeling is a key element of predictive workforce projects
- Developing workforce analytics with incomplete and missing data
- Busting predictive workforce analytics myths
Who Should Attend:
This conference discusses predictive workforce solutions in depth vs. an HR conference lightly touching on analytics. As such, this Conference is targeted to HR Leaders, workforce analysts / data scientists and end users wanting to learn more about how others are using predictive analytics to solve workforce challenges. This includes analytics-friendly line of business, human capital leaders and data scientists expanding their work into the workforce domain. It isn't necessary to be a data scientist or statistician to attend. Business leaders, HR and data scientists will find this conference to be extremely valuable in learning how to apply predictive solutions to solve workforce challenges.
- Analytics Professionals
- Workforce Analysts and Data Scientists
- Management and Performance Analysts
- Human Capital Leadership and Specialists
- Chief People/Talent/Human Resources Officer
- VP, HR Information Systems (HRIS) or HRIT
- Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Recruiters Leaders and Specialists
- HR/People/Talent/Workforce/Human Capital Analytics, Reporting, Technology
- Strategic Workforce Planning Analysts
- Line of Business Leaders
- Sales / Support / Customer Service / and other Line of Business Managers facing costly and disruptive performance challenges and attrition
- CXO's, Risk and Financial Leaders looking to optimize business performance through their employees
- Analytics Consultants and Vendors
- Analytics vendors and consultants providing leading edge predictive workforce solutions
- Technology Leadership and IT Specialists
If you'd like our informative event updates, sign up here
For inquiries e-mail or call (717) 798-3495.