Predictive Analytics World for Workforce:
March 31 - April 1, 2015
Which of your workforce will thrive... and which won't survive?
The Three Measures of Highly Effective Workforce Analytics Projects
How Walmart's Predictive Analytics Models Improve
Associate Experience and Performance
Why the Rapidly Changing World of Analytics Matters for both HR and Business.
Protect your organization's greatest asset: its workforce. Well known for proactively driving enterprise operations by predicting human behavior–of customers, voters, debtors, and patients–predictive analytics also serves up the odds on each employee and prospect's outcome: Who will accelerate and who will terminate.
Attend Predictive Analytics World for Workforce and join a powerhouse gathering of the most innovative employers, consultants, and vendors taking full advantage of analytics to solve workforce management challenges. This conference will be held March 31 - April 1, 2015 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
PAW Workforce is the premier workforce analytics event for business leaders, line of business managers, HR professionals, and analytics practitioners. This global, cross-industry event covers solutions to today's greatest challenges in workforce management.
PAW Workforce delivers case studies and leading edge solutions that:
- Retain your strongest talent
- Reduce overall employee attrition
- Identify top and bottom performers during the recruiting process
- Optimize today's workforce productivity
- Model employee cost
- Understand how big data solves workforce challenges
- Develop workforce analytics even in light of incomplete or missing data
- Bring greater predictability to workforce planning
- Build a workforce analytics driven culture
Who Should Attend:
This Conference is targeted to end users wanting to learn more about how others are using predictive analytics to solve workforce challenges. This includes analytics-friendly line of business, human capital and analytics leaders.
- Business Leaders
- CXO's, including CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, CAOs, CHROs, CTOs, Chief Revenue Officers
- Risk and Financial Leaders
- Business Leaders needing to solve workforce challenges
- Sales / Support / Customer Service / LOB Managers facing costly & disruptive Attrition or Performance Challenges
- Human Capital Leadership and Specialists
- Chief People/Talent/Human Resources Officer
- VP, HR Information Systems (HRIS) or HRIT
- Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Recruiters Leaders and Specialists
- HR/People/Talent/Workforce/Human Capital Analytics, Reporting, Technology
- Strategic Workforce Planning & Analytics
- Analytics Professionals
- Workforce Analytics Practitioners
- Management and Performance Analysts
- Data Scientists and Analysts
- Workforce Analytics Management Consultants
- Analytics Vendors providing leading edge workforce analytics solutions
- Technology Leadership and IT Specialists
The PAW workforce program features more than 25 sessions and case studies across 2 tracks: so you can witness how predictive analytics is applied at leading enterprises such as:
If you'd like our informative event updates, sign up here
For inquiries e-mail or call (717) 798-3495.