Predictive Analytics World for Government's 5th Annual Conference: October 13-16, 2015 in Washington, DC
Predictive Analytics World for Government is the largest and only vendor-neutral analytics conference for government. We are holding our fifth annual conference this October 13-16th in Washington, DC at the Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel.
Chesley Richards, MD, MPH, FACP
CDC Deputy Director
Public Health Scientific Services
Actionable data is the key to improving population health: A CDC Perspective
Mark Peterson, Ph.D.
Division Chief, Data and Analytics
U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
Harnessing the Data Revolution for International Development
Jennifer Shasky Calvery
Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
Follow the Money: Harnessing the Power of Advanced Analytics to Combat Financially Motivated Crimes
Former Director of the South Carolina Dept of Health and Environmental Control
& Former South Carolina Secretary of Labor
Reforming Government: Where is the Public Servant to Start?
Plus a special plenary session from industry heavy-weight:
Dr. John Elder
CEO & Founder
Elder Research, Inc.
Top Five Technical Tricks to Try when Trapped
Predictive Analytics World for Government (PAWGOV) is a practically-focused conference that highlights case studies of how government agencies are currently using data analytics to solve real world problems.
- Department of Treasury
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board (RATB)
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Army
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- U.S. Secret Service
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- State of Michigan
What is Predictive Analytics?
Predictive analytics is the process of discovering patterns in past behavior to predict the outcome of future cases. Drawing on a combination of computer science, statistics, and operations research, predictive analytics reduces fraud, waste, and abuse, automates manual processes, and drives smarter decisions by extracting actionable insights from the vast quantities of data within government agencies.
Who Should Attend?
Predictive Analytics World for Government is for Federal, State, and Local government leaders, analysts, and program managers including:
- CXO's, including CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, CHCOs
- Technology Leadership and IT Specialists
- Program Managers
- Acquisition Leaders and Specialists
- Human Capital Leadership and Specialists
- Law Enforcement Agents and Managers
- Inspector General Staff and Leadership
- Auditor and Audit Managers
- Forensic/Fraud Examiners
- Management Analysts
- Performance Analysts
- Data Scientists and Analysts
- Government contractors and consultants
- Private sector leaders interested in helping government use data to make better decisions
Conference Case Studies
PAWGOV is designed to help agency managers understand how they can apply predictive analytics to more effectively and efficiently accomplish their mission. Last year over 400 of your peers and leading government experts on data analytics gathered at PAWGOV to connect, share best practices, and learn from real-word case studies. This year's agenda will focus on the following application areas of data analytics:
- Big Data
- Improper Payment Prevention & Recovery
- Fraud Detection
- Audit Data Analytics
- Healthcare Analytics and Informatics
- Decision Support
- Overcoming Obstacles to Implementing Analytics
- Population Projection
- Tax and Revenue Collection
- Detecting Identity Theft
- Risk Management Analytics
- Grant Oversight Analytics
- Quantitative Stock Trading
- Detecting Insider Trading
- Text Analytics / Unstructured Data Analysis
If you'd like our informative event updates, sign up here
For inquiries e-mail or call (717) 798-3495.