CONFERENCE OVERVIEW & PROFILE
Predictive Analytics World (PAW), launched in 2009 by Founder Eric Siegel, is the leading cross-vendor event series for machine learning professionals, managers and commercial practitioners. Focusing on commercial deployment, these conferences deliver case studies, expertise and resources to achieve:
- Bigger wins: Strengthen the impact of predictive analytics deployment
- Broader capabilities: Deliver on the promise of data science
- Big data: Leverage bigger data for prediction and drive bigger value
Since 2009, there have been:
- 14,000+ alumni – including exceptional speakers, sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees
- 60+ PAW conferences – 10 PAW conferences are planned for 2019
- 11 global cities visited – Las Vegas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., London, New York, Toronto, Chicago, Boston, Munich, Düsseldorf, and Berlin
- 6 industry-specific conferences launched after the original PAW Business conference
- Unlimited networking and opportunities to deliver on the promise of data science
What do Predictive Analytics World conferences cover?
Predictive Analytics World industry-specific events:
Each distinctive PAW event focuses on its core industry opportunities as they relate to predictive analytics.
Attendees at each conference will discover:
- New applications: New ways to apply predictive analytics.
- How to do better: How to achieve better results with predictive analytics.
- Company successes: What companies are at the leading edge of predictive analytics and what are they doing?
- Solutions: Which are the best predictive analytics solution providers, what do they do and how do they compare?
- Colleagues: Who are my colleagues facing the same challenges as I and how can we work together?
- Resources: What other resources are available?
Check out the PAW Business attendee demographics, including:
Predictive Analytics World speakers
PAW consistently attracts industry luminaries and thought leaders as keynote speakers, session speakers and workshop instructors. You won’t find a stronger line up of predictive analytics experts anywhere else.
Example PAW keynote speakers:
The Predictive Analytics Times
The Predictive Analytics Times industry portal, which complements PAW with online content, is the predictive analytics professionals’ premier resource, delivering timely, relevant industry-leading content: articles, videos, events, white papers, and community. As the only full-scale content portal devoted exclusively to predictive analytics and its commercial deployment, the Predictive Analytics Times has been a standard must-read since 2012.
Predictive Analytics Times subscribers are:
- Active analytics professionals focused on leveraging predictive models and theory to maximize business return for their respective companies.
- Influential management professionals responsible for increasing ROI.
- Career-enhancing analysts seeking professional insight and continuing education.
- Predictive Analytics Times subscribers represent top companies and industry leaders who leverage predictive analytics for business growth and success.
Predictive Analytics World Founder & Conference Chair
Eric Siegel, Ph.D., founder of the Predictive Analytics World conference series and executive editor of The Predictive Analytics Times, makes the how and why of predictive analytics understandable and captivating. He is the author of the award-winning Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die, a former Columbia University professor who used to sing to his students, and a renowned speaker, educator, and leader in the field. Eric has appeared on Al Jazeera America, Bloomberg TV and Radio, Business News Network (Canada), Fox News, Israel National Radio, NPR Marketplace, Radio National (Australia), and TheStreet. He and his book have been featured in Businessweek, CBS MoneyWatch, The Financial Times, Forbes, Forrester, Fortune, Harvard Business Review, The Huffington Post, The New York Review of Books, Newsweek, The Seattle Post-Intelligencer, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and WSJ MarketWatch.
- Resume: 19 years of experience in predictive analytics
- Bestselling book: Revised and Updated January 2016 – Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die
- Upcoming keynotes from Eric Siegel: Cross-industry events, from business to healthcare
- Predictive Analytics World Conference: Founder and program chair
- Text Analytics World Conference: Founder and program chair
- Columbia University faculty: Predictive analytics research and teaching through 2000
- Predictive analytics blog: Predictive Analytics World
Videos and insight from Eric Siegel
Predictive Analytics World has been featured in some of the most prominent websites, blogs, magazines, and talk shows in the predictive analytics space. Check out the following sites for a select assortment of recent press placements:
If you’re interested in attending a PAW conference with a press pass, please contact our press team – and include the the following:
- Your first and last name, job title, and company
- A link to your website and previous press pieces
- A note with further details, including whether you would be able to provide any press pre-event, during the event, and/or after the conference. Also please include a brief overview of what you would like to cover in your press piece/s.