Thank you for your interest in speaking at Predictive Analytics World for Government (PAW-Gov). Before completing this form, please read the entire call for speakers information and instructions.Predictive Analytics World - Government: September 17-18, 2012 in Washington, DC
Predictive Analytics World for Government (PAWgov.com) is the only conference of its kind, advancing the deployment of predictive analytics within Federal, State and Local government. Predictive analytics reduces fraud, waste, and abuse, automates manual processes, and drives smarter decisions by extracting actionable insights from the vast quantities of data within government agencies.
PAW-GOV's inaugural event, September 17-18, 2012 in Washington, DC, is brought to you by the producers of the leading business event that covers the commercial deployment of this technology, Predictive Analytics World (March in San Francisco, April in Toronto, June in Chicago, October in NYC, November in Dusseldorf and London – see pawcon.com)
PAW-GOV is for government executives, program and financial managers, investigators, auditors, and analytics practitioners, covering today's deployment of predictive analytics and data mining across government agencies and across software vendors. The conference delivers case studies, expertise and resources, empowering Federal, State, and Local government to achieve these objectives:
- Drive Smarter Decisions from Data: Government agencies overwhelmed with vast quantities of data transform this challenge to an asset, employing predictive analytics to discover relationships and patterns hidden to the human eye that serve as actionable insights to drive smarter decisions.
- Reduce Fraud, Waste, and Abuse: Recover and prevent improper payments using predictive analytics to score potential payments, claims and benefits for errors, fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Automate Manual Processes: Employ analytics of both structured and unstructured data (text analytics) in order to streamline approvals of claims and benefits, and find documents of interest (E-discovery).
- Prioritize Resources: Use predictive analytics to score cases including tips, complaints, payments, and applicants for benefits – ranking them so that managers, investigators, and auditors are empowered to spend their time on the most valuable cases.
PAW-GOV showcases case studies from application areas of predictive analytics in the Public Sector including:
- Improper Payment Recovery & Prevention
- Fraud Detection
- Credit Scoring / Predicting Default
- Resource Allocation and Workload Management
- Automating Claims Processing
- Tax and Revenue Collection
- Text Mining / Unstructured Data
- Cyber Security
- Crime Prediction
- Workforce Analytics
What is predictive analytics? See the Predictive Analytics Guide
If you'd like our informative event updates, sign up here
For inquiries e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 798-3495.
* = required fields