Predictive Analytics World October 29-30, 2014 in London, UK is packed with the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders, including:
Dr. Geert Verstraeten Managing Partner
Dr. John F. Elder CEO and Founder
Elder Research, Inc.
|Le Mariage Parfait - Combining Logit and Ensemble Modeling for Increased Customer Churn Detection||The Peril of Vast Search (and How Target Shuffling Can Save Science)|
Dean Abbott Founder and President,
Prof. Dr. David J. Hand Professor of Mathematics,
Imperial College, London
|The Revolution in Retail Customer Intelligence||The Improbability Principle: why coincidences, miracles, and rare events happen every day|
|Special Featured Sessions:|
Arthur Von Eschen
Sr. Director of Game Analytics
Customer Data Whisperer
|Cheating Detection in Call of Duty||User Engagement at Booking.com through Topic Modelling in Travel||Internet of Things meets Customer Intelligence|
Predictive Analytics World London, the leading vendor-neutral analytics conference, is holding its fifth annual conference this October 29-30 in London, UK at Olympia London. PAW focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics. Join PAW London to learn exactly how top practitioners deploy predictive analytics, and the business impact it delivers.
Venue: Olympia London
Join PAW London to learn how Predictive Analytics:
- increases online user engagement at Booking.com
- enables Activision to detect cheaters in the #1 video game on the planet
- helps Tata Sky (India’s largest cable TV company) to cross sell
- helps the Belgian government to detect and reduce fraud
- optimizes marketing spending at Verivox.de
- allows the NSA to detect malicious use of internet anonymizers
- aims to make the world a better place at DataKind UK
Additionally, join PAW London to learn how to:
- make the most out of Big Data sources
- benefit from the Internet of Things to increase customer profiling and prediction
- understand improbability instead of probability
- successfully combine logistic regression with ensemble modeling
- deploy target shuffling to avoid the peril of vast search
- apply data mining principles to time series analysis
Last but not least, join PAW London to interact and learn from an international network containing both managers and practitioners in the field of advanced analytics
What is Predictive Analytics?
Predictive analytics is the process of discovering patterns in past behavior to predict the outcome of future cases. Drawing on a combination of computer science, statistics, and operations research, predictive analytics reduces fraud, waste, and abuse, automates manual processes, and drives smarter decisions by extracting actionable insights from the vast quantities of data within government agencies.
For a short introduction of the domain, please see the video by Eric Siegel, Founding chair of Predictive Analytics World and author of the book: “Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die”.
If you'd like our informative event updates, sign up here