Thank you to everyone who attended Predictive Analytics World London 2013. It was an excellent 2 days of great sessions and brilliant networking opportunities.
We look forward to welcoming you to Predictive Analytics World 2014!
Dr. Geert Verstraeten
Prof. Dr. Wil van der Aalst
Eindhoven University of Technology
Dr. John F. Elder
CEO and Founder,
Elder Research, Inc.
|How to win with Predictive Analytics||
Predictive Analytics Powered
By Process Mining: It’s
The Process, Stupid!
|General Lessons We Can Learn from Blackbox Trading|
|Special Featured Sessions:|
Sr. Director of Risk Mgmt
Senior Managing Partner
|Customer Retention: Pulling the Needle from the Haystack||
For Fun and For Profit
|Combining Forecasting and Clustering on Energy Data|
Predictive Analytics World London, the leading vendor-neutral analytics conference, is holding its fourth annual conference this October 23-24 in London, UK at etc Venues - 200 Aldersgate. PAW focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics. Join PAW London to learn exactly how top practitioners deploy predictive analytics, and the business impact it delivers.
Venue: etc Venues - 200 Aldersgate
Join PAW London to learn how Predictive Analytics:
- allows AOL to maximize ROI by optimizing its partnerships
- enables Deutsche Bank to predict investment interests for its clients
- allows energy providers to create appropriate pricing plans
- helps the Belgian government to reduce social security payment fraud
- allows Paychex to focus retention efforts on its most valuable clients
- enables BNP Paribas Fortis to predict future value for its B2B clients
- is used to create quantitative investment systems beating the stock market
- is based on a solid foundation of centuries of scientific development
Additionally, join PAW London to learn how to:
- transform a business into an analytics driven organization
- develop analytical talent within your organization
- increase online ad campaign effectiveness
- drive one-on-one mobile marketing campaigns
- apply process mining techniques to improve business process efficiency
Last but not least, join PAW London to interact and learn from an international network containing both managers and practitioners in the field of advanced analytic
Special Focus on Process Mining
At Predictive Analytics World London 2013, we are excited to introduce you to the work of Prof Dr Wil van der Aalst, one of the founding fathers in the domain of Process Mining, and the highest ranked European Computer Scientist on Google Scholar. For those interested in this domain, we refer to Prof van der Aalst’s book on Process Mining. Or find a brief visual introduction to the topic below:
What is Predictive Analytics?
Predictive analytics is business intelligence technology that produces a predictive score for each customer or other organizational element. It follows the process of discovering patterns in past behavior to predict the outcome of future cases. Drawing on a combination of computer science, statistics, and operations research, predictive analytics unleashes the power of data. With this technology, the computer literally learns from data how to predict the future behavior of individuals. Why? For good reason: predicting human behavior combats financial risk, fortifies healthcare, conquers spam, toughens crime fighting, and boosts sales.
For a short introduction of the domain, please see the video by Eric Siegel, founding chair of Predictive Analytics World and author of the book: “Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die”.
If you'd like our informative event updates, sign up here