Predictive Analytics World November 2010 in London, UK is packed with the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors and business thought leaders, including keynote speakers:
John F. Elder, Ph.D.
CEO and Founder,
Elder Research, Inc.
The High ROI of Data Mining
for Innovative Organizations
Usama Fayyad, Ph.D.
CEO, Open Insights
Former Chief Data Officer, Yahoo!
Search Marketing & Predictive Analytics
Eric Siegel, Ph.D.
Predictive Analytics World
Five Ways Predictive Analytics
Cuts Enterprise Risk
PAW focuses on concrete examples of deployed predictive analytics. Hear from the horse's mouth precisely how FT 500 analytics competitors and other top practitioners deploy predictive modelling, and what kind of business impact it delivers. Click here to view the agenda at-a-glance.
PAW London 2010 will feature over 20 speakers from 10 countries with case studies from leading enterprises in e-commerce, finance, healthcare, retail, and telecom such as:
- Canadian Automobile Association
- Hamburger Sparkasse (Haspa)
- Jeevansathi.com (India's 2nd-largest matrimony portal)
- Life Line Screening
- Lloyds TSB General Insurance
- Naukri.com (India's number 1 job portal)
- Overtoom Belgium
- SABMiller (2nd-largest brewing company in the world)
- University of Melbourne
- US Bank
- a leading telecommunications operator
- plus special examples from Anheuser-Busch, Disney, Hewlett-Packard, HSBC, Pfizer, U.S. Social Security Administration, WestWind Foundation and others.
November's agenda covers hot topics and advanced methods such as risk management, uplift (incremental lift) modeling, open source analytics, and crowdsourcing data mining. Case study presentations cover campaign targeting, churn modeling, next-best-offer, selecting marketing channels, global analytics deployment, email marketing, HR candidate search, and other innovative applications that benefit organizations in new and creative ways.
Join PAW and access the best keynotes, sessions, workshop, exposition, expert panel, networking coffee breaks, reception, birds-of-a-feather lunches, brand-name enterprise leaders, and industry heavyweights in the business.