March 11th 2013 07:43 am
Get Predictive Analytics – the Book – and Receive Free Online Training
April 3rd is Predictive Analytics Day – not the science, the book! To build awareness of my new book, Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die (published by Wiley Feb. 19), we're providing an offer ya can't refuse.
Order the book on April 3rd via Amazon (under $15) for:
> Free access to the first of four modules of the author's acclaimed online training program, Predictive Analytics Applied
> A 35% discount code off the full online training ($495), or its in-person version, Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web ($1,495 – April 25-26 in NYC)
> Automatic entrance into a drawing to receive a pass for any Predictive Analytics World this year (San Francisco, Chicago, DC, Boston, London, or Berlin)
Order multiple copies for your colleagues on April 3rd and get the full training program:
- Order 20 copies and get access to the full online training program Predictive Analytics Applied – a $495 value for under $300 (plus you get the 20 books you ordered)
- Order 30 copies and get two trainee registrations – a $990 value (and 30 books) for under $450
- Order 50 copies and get four trainee registrations – a $1,980 value (and 50 books) for under $750
- Order 100 copies and get ten trainee registrations – a $4,950 value (and 100 books) for under $1,500
- Plus get five more trainee registrations for every 50 copies beyond 100
Multiple orders also gain proportional entries into the drawing to receive a pass to any Predictive Analytics World this year. Prices above assume free shipping and no tax; free shipping to any USA address is available by selecting "Super Saver Shipping" during checkout, but tax may be charged for some destination states. Non-USA customers are eligible for this promotion (training materials ship internationally), but will be charged for shipping by Amazon for the book order. If you are considering ordering 20 or more copies on April 3, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance so we can help inform Amazon's "predictive supply planning" for this book.
Instructions to take this offer:
- Order the hardcover book with Amazon.com on exactly the date April 3, 2013, between 8:00am and 10:00pm Eastern Daylight Time. Only hardcover orders by way of Amazon are eligible –
e-bookorders do not qualify for this offer. Use this link to order: amzn.to/TEWSsA
- Forward your Amazon email receipt to email@example.com. If you order enough books to earn online training access for more than one person, also provide the list of registrant names, email addresses, and postal mailing addresses for training fulfillment.
Within two business days, you will receive three months of on-demand access to the training module(s), as well as a 35% discount code for further training (must be used by April 24).
About the book, Predictive Analytics:
In this rich, entertaining primer, former Columbia University professor and Predictive Analytics World founder Eric Siegel reveals the power and perils of prediction.
Well received by a broad readership, the book has landed as the #1 Best Seller in two different categories on Amazon. However, note there are five reasons this book matters to experts.
No Comments yet »