May 8th 2009 01:16 pm
Save-the-date for the next PAW: Oct 19-22, 2009 in Washington DC
Speaker proposals deadline: June 4, 2009
Join Predictive Analytics World (www.predictiveanalyticsworld.com) to share how predictive analytics delivers a business impact for your organization. Here is the opportunity to present your work deploying predictive analytics, predictive modeling, product recommendations, response modeling, churn modeling, behavior-based content/ad selection, customer segmentation, fraud detection or other incarnations of predictive analytics.
PAW – for which I act as program chair – is the business-focused event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and practitioners. This conference covers today’s commercial deployment of predictive analytics. It is the only conference of its kind, with sessions and content reaching across business applications, across industries, and across vendors of solutions and software.
This conference delivers case studies, expertise and resources to achieve two objectives:
1) Bigger wins: Strengthen the business impact of predictive analytics deployment
2) Broader capabilities: Establish new opportunities with predictive analytics
The inaugural Predictive Analytics World, February 18-19 2009, was an acclaimed success, with over 200 attendees from 13 countries witnessing case studies from over 20 named companies that represent 11 industries. Excitement and buzz ran high as participants learned how to improve efficiency and optimize across more than 10 business applications of predictive analytics.
“Predictive Analytics World was probably the best analytics conference I have attended, from a knowledge point of view, in a long time…[and] turned into my new must-go-to conference.”
Dennis R. Mortensen
Director of Data Insights
Speak to a valuable audience. The inaugural event drew attendees from heavy-hitters such as Apple, Booking.com, Business Objects, Capital One, Charles Schwab, Digi-Key, e-Dialog, eBay, efficient frontier, Ernst & Young, Expedia, Hewlett-Packard, HSBC, Intuit, LexisNexis, Mars, Merkle, MetLife Auto & Home, MindTree, NEC Laboratories America, Orange Labs, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, PayPal, Premera Blue Cross, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Razorfish, Stamps.com, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
As a PAW speaker, you’ll be in good company. February’s PAW included case studies from the following companies: Acxiom, Amazon.com, Bella Pictures, Charles Schwab, ClickForensics, Google, The National Rifle Association, Pinnacol Assurance, Reed Elsevier, Sun Microsystems, TaxBrain, Telenor, Wells Fargo, Yahoo! — plus mini-csae studies from the following companies: Anheuser-Busch, Disney, Hewlett-Packard, HSBC, IRS, Pfizer, Social Security Administration, WestWind Foundation — and plus case studies at the coscheduled R users group meeting from Facebook and Ancestry.com.
PAW is a one-of-a-kind event:
* While focused on commercial deployment rather than research and development, the conference is substantive in predictive analytics
* PAW is the only such vendor-neutral event
* Chaired by a former Columbia University professor with a decade of real-world, commercial experience
* Run by the producers of the eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit (the leading web analytics conference), and the acclaimed predictive analytics training program, Predictive Analytics for Business, Marketing and Web.
Speaker Perks – What You Get:
* Widen your reputation as an expert in predictive analytics
* Strengthen your company’s reputation as a leader in predictive analytics
* Gain exposure to consumers of predictive analytics
* Receive free registration to attend Predictive Analytics World
* Post your bio and a link to your site on the PAW website and in the conference program guide
Finally, let me know if you have any questions.
No Comments yet »