About Predictive Analytics World
Visit the Predictive Analytics Guide for reading, training options and other resources.
Predictive Analytics World is the leading cross-vendor event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners. This conference delivers case studies, expertise and resources to achieve:
- Bigger wins: Strengthen the impact of predictive analytics deployment
- Broader capabilities: Establish new opportunities in data science
- Big data: Leverage bigger data for prediction and drive bigger value
For conference program details, select an event above.
For training workshop options, select "Training" in the menu to the left.
The only conference of its kind, Predictive Analytics World delivers vendor-neutral sessions across verticals such as banking, financial services, e-commerce, entertainment, government, healthcare, manufacturing, high technology, insurance, non-profits, publishing, and retail.
Big data and data science. Predictive analytics is central to the big data and data science movements. The ultimate use of data is to learn from it to predict. Focusing on data or how much of it there is can overlook this point. What is the value, the function, the purpose? The most actionable win from data — to more effectively drive organizational operations — is prediction.
Experts and newcomers. Predictive Analytics World covers all the bases for both expert practitioners as well as newcomers. As the universal, cross-vendor meeting place that brings together the who's who of predictive analytics, PAW presents not only unique opportunities to gain knowledge, but the industry's premier networking event.
Attendees range across verticals and across enterprise functions. See the breakdown of delegates.
PAW Business' sessions cover business applications of predictive analytics, including the following (for other PAW industry events, follow the navigation options in this webpage's left column):
- Marketing and CRM (offline and online)
- Response modeling
- Customer retention with churn modeling
- Acquisition of high-value customers
- Direct marketing
- Database marketing
- Profiling and cloning
- Online marketing optimization
- Behavior-based advertising
- Email targeting
- Website content optimization
- Product recommendation systems
- Insurance pricing
- Credit scoring
- Fraud detection
- And more
- Who is Predictive Analytics World for?
- What will I learn at Predictive Analytics World?
- Is this a "data mining" conference?
- More questions...